Infection Control Skill Sets
‘COVID Clean’ training is available to individuals who are:
Currently working in a customer-facing role, including business owners and supervisors, in retail, tourism, transport and logistics, hospitality, cleaning or security services in South Australia, AND
An Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent Australian resident or an eligible visa holder, AND
16 years or older and not enrolled at school.
‘COVID clean’ training will be delivered through the new nationally recognised skill sets designed to provide upskilling in infection control training across the retail, food and beverage and transport and logistics sectors. These skill sets are outlined in the table below.
Participants will learn a range of skills including:
- Hand hygiene practices
- Effective surface cleaning
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Disposal of contaminated waste
- Hazard identification, control and reporting
- Appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
- Knowledge regarding the basis of infection and transmission
‘COVID Clean training supported by the Australian Government and Government of South Australia’.
For more information contact Justin Mobbs (Training Manager) – JustinMobbs@sureway.com.au